By now I’m sure you’ve seen power red everywhere. It’s the hottest color of the season so you can bet that everyone and their momma will be wearing it for the holidays. While sometimes it pays to fit in, the holidays are for standing out. So I put together this forest green holiday outfit that’s sure to turn heads. One of my favorite things about a monochrome outfit, besides the fact that they’re so effortlessly chic, is that they are incredibly easy to create. Once you’ve decided what color you want to work with all you have to focus on is fit and adding interest. Keep scrolling for how you can pull together a chic green holiday outfit yourself.
Add Your Accessories
Pick Your Base
Match Your Outerwear
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small monetary incentive that is of no charge to you.
H&M Coat (Similar)|Urban Outfitters Bodysuit(Similar)|Forever 21 Faux Fur Stole (Similar)|Forever 21 Pants (Similar)|Banana Republic Heels(Similar)|TJ Maxx Purse (Similar)
Shop my Green Picks
Don't Miss a Look! Get Every Outfit Delivered Straight to your Inbox by Clicking the Button Below!
- A Red Monochrome Christmas Outfit That will Blow Everyone Away - […] up and attend a fancy holiday party. Last year red was all the rage so I opted to stand…
- A Navy Monochrome Outfit Idea to Get You Through the Season in Style - […] I love a good monochrome outfit. Don’t believe me? Check out my all red holiday look and my green…
- Sharing a Chic Christmas Outfit Idea for Pear Shaped Women - […] a simple way to always look good. This year I’ve been obsessing over green so I recreated a crowd…
- You Can Look Stylish this Spring with this Pink and White Outfit - […] Unsure how to add color to your wardrobe, check out my post on the immersion technique or my post…
- My Homepage - ... [Trackback] [...] Read More: lilmissjbstyle.com/green-holiday-outfit/ [...]
WOW! This is such a chic look! I am really loving the dark green and your faux fur stole! I am going to need to try and recreate a look like this! Love it so much! 🙂
xo, Chloe // https://funinthecloset.com/reviving-clothing/
I absolutely love this colour! It’s so lovely and such a change from the red xx