Dear friends, I’m glad to say come back from Mexico tanned, refreshed and with a new perspective. Exploring a country will do that to you, open your eyes to what’s really important. I feel like I experience life a little more freely. Less staring at a screen and more being in the moment. That’s one of my favorite parts of traveling, trying new things and discovering myself. That’s why I’d like to share with you my top 5 things to do in Cancun:
- Snorkel/Dive. I can never get enough of being in the ocean and Cancun is definitely a great place to do just that. If you aren’t a diver try snorkeling in Tulum on the 2nd largest coral reef in the world. And if you go during the right season, usually mid-July to September you can even snorkel with whale sharks which is an incredible experience. For those who are certified to dive I suggest going to the MUSU Cancun Underwater Museum.
- Ride a Catamaran. Not big on getting in the ocean? The next best this is going for a ride on it! It’s also a great opportunity to try parasailing.
- Visit Isla Mujeres or Cozumel. You can easily catch a ferry to either island to explore the culture and renting a golf cart is an awesome way to see the whole island.
- See the Ruins. Though Coba and Tulum are a bit of a drive, they are both definitely worth seeing. If you’re a bit of an adventurer Coba is a great choice as you walk through a mile of jungle, for those who love the sea Tulum is right on the coast.
- Try Local Food. This is something that you should do no matter where you travel. There’s nothing more refreshing than discovered local snacks like fresh mango covered in chili seasoning and lime.
Now I want to hear from you, have you been to Cancun and if so what do you recommend people try?
See what else is going on with Lil Miss JB Style on:
Don't Miss a Look! Get Every Outfit Delivered Straight to your Inbox by Clicking the Button Below!