The joy of working in an engineering environment is that my dress code is pretty relaxed. Which also happens to be the downside. It can be a little too relaxed that some might not feel comfortable expressing their love for fashion. Although I never let that stop me. But that’s what makes the holiday season so great. You can add the sparkle and shine you want to without worrying what your male coworkers may say. So I thought what better way to get in the holiday spirit than to share some inspiration 4 holiday outfit ideas you can wear to any occasion, not just work.
Be sure to comment and tell me which look is your favorite and why?
- For a casual gathering rock a statement top, like faux fur, sequins or shearling, with a cozy pair of jeans and neutral shoes.
2. Skip the dress this year and stay warm by wearing a suit in your favorite holiday color and coordinate with textured accessories.
3. Try out a monochrome look with a warm sweater and midi skirt or pants for a chic holiday look.
4. Add some sparkle with a jumpsuit in either a satin or metallic finish and top it off with shiny pumps.
If you feel like you’re still struggling to put together an outfit for your gathering, check out my holiday outfit series for tips to putting together a killer look:
How to Put Together a Casual Holiday Outfit
Tips for Creating the Perfect Holiday Look for Your Work Party
Everything You Need to Style a Holiday Outfit for a Special Occasion
Shop My Holiday Outfit Picks:
Don't Miss a Look! Get Every Outfit Delivered Straight to your Inbox by Clicking the Button Below!
- Indian Fashion Guru - Buy Beachwear, online shopping, dresses, buy sarongs, stoles, scarves and shawls. - […] to Jordan of Lil Miss JB Style, she is the featured blogger of the […]
- The Ultimate Guide to Creating Chic Holiday Outfits for Young Women on a Budget - […] Want even more holiday outfit inspiration? Check out 4 Holiday Outfit Ideas. […]
My favorite is look number three with the neutrals! I also love how you pulled in some green for the holidays 😉 Love it all!
-Sierra Harvey at http://www.illicitlychic.com
Thanks Sierra, I’m glad you enjoyed that look!